Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Gertrude wants a chance (spam poem followed by its cut-up)

Of course you're
always at liberty
to judge the critic.
Judge people as
critics, however,
and you'll condemn
them all! A pessimist
and an optimist,
so much the worse
so much the better.
Scratch a lover, and
find a foe. Well, if
I called the wrong
number, why did
you answer
the phone?

If a little labor,
little are our
gains. Man's
fortunes are
according
to his pains.

Learning isn't
a means to an
end, it is an end
in itself. One is
not born a genius,
one becomes
a genius. All you
need for happiness
is a good gun, a
good horse, and
a good wife.

People have
been so busy
relating to how
I look, it's a
miracle I didn't
become a self-
conscious
blob
of protoplasm.


I just graduated
and already I'm
way behind. We
are made for larger
ends than Earth
can
encompass.
Oh, let
us be true
to
our exalted
destiny.


Vilify, Vilify,
some of it will
always stick.
The greatest
education in
the world is
watching

the master
at work.


*

wrong number, why... much the better. scratch always at liberty, an optimist did answer and already I'm end, it is an end in pains however. a pessimist and an optimist just graduated and I didn't become born as genius, so busy. the wrong world, need for happiness is all, you genius... one becomes for larger ends than his good wife. people vilify a good horse, and happiness is destiny. let us be true to a good horse, and I called wrong number. why... did a miracle; I didn't become a foe. well, if a genius is to judge, the people have been foe. well, if isn't way behind... we end, it is a will always.

No comments: