Friday, March 9, 2007

cell (google generator poem)

Before I read the cell I described the five tiers of a block. The wire mesh over bars. How a man in lock up might exercise it three or four times with Beth Burnside? Molecular and Cell Biology, Rogow recent project: the faces from UC Press features Aulelei Love, same cell. For women in prison and for Smokey Robinsons Gang Bangin Season 3, Season 4, Season 5: access the article! Cell Talk Brief Article from Prairie Schooner. The winning team works on the first lines, using a phone. Race photo: the runner for the losing team conveys their evolving masterpiece to special days. This month searching for the gold. Intelligence is the linking of brains neurones by connective tissue known as dendrites - I think it would be great if we can use phones as a teaching one to hear a rap. 2 to hear a beat, to hear a Shakespeare etc. Alone in life dark I scratch at my glass walls as someone who admired and returned to books like The Gold Cell and The Dead and the Living. Cell sites must be spaced closely together to provide good coverage, but the minimum separation required between two nearby co channels is me.

No comments: