Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Acrobat (cut-up epic spam poem)

I.
Landmarks trigger the constant carbonation of memory - can't get enough! Its safe, easy-to-use and it's the latest craze to sweep the love, celebrating it now. Bought some fosterite, wait for it! Get your own; BUT it seems cheaper too, compared to pizza of delay house to have damage. There are subtle layers of time in the happening and hectic as I coordinated multiple crews in that. Fists snug, cheaper too, compared to you.

II.
I'm leaving my point. Now I am fighting city hall and just can't get enough! Its safe, easy-to-use every time you're with them, chen celebrating it. Bought them locations of damage and Canadian Pizzas. Ad was EVERYTIME - not only will the firm grip weather coverage give out info phoners form the county on to wall weather (all weather coverage only), but next procedure, the both, politics and economy (or lack of them) has been a part of Vernon, all enjoyable.

THE vibrating acrobat removed now - I am going, she does the scan like a diploma. Can pick up the debris for me, vibrating tickler stimulates your ring today.

III.
Words cut down and removed, now I have enough damage in my area of time in the architecture of memory. And I'm county on the phones for phoners; few pictures which I will feel like were my wall, haha. Consolation. Scan and normal. It took the ONLY house to have damage there now, my mom and sis are karaokeing... became one of those folks. It was the other thing I minded - will expand to fit any size, all enjoyable sis. How it damaged peoples lives, I mentioned earlier.

IV.
Her multiple pleasures as I coordinated money to celebrate karaoke. Man, I need restrictions. Now cooke. So what is this vibrating love life of those folks? Next procedure, the scan I mentioned earlier, my next procedure, the scan out info of what was and I mentioned damage and flooding as well as getting my community. Thought they said they would at one be celebrating it now.

Camera and some pizzas fit snug at the base, whilst the each class did. We're celebrating me to take enough damage in her, those multiple pleasures she's only seeing - subtle layers became one of those folks. You want some? I enjoy seeing how it damaged peoples lives and just how much invasive morn or awkward she does whilst the raised, vibrating for better love life for both house to have damage to sweep the world area to warrant a special pick-up. Have damage, there is not enough me... a ticket for disregarding.

V.
We let you in on Sophocles, yet fosterite birthday actually. Her b-day have a few pictures which I will be busy getting back... days to get the tree completely instead of reporting on how consolation EVERYTIME not only will trigger the constant carbonation of memory, but trigger the constant EVERYTIME. Not only will the firm grip warrant take a special pick-up - even we let you in on a secret? Bring a smile to your lover's face since 1985. I enjoy here at our studios.

There is phoners form the county on the read and they were given a a better love life - for how it damaged peoples lives, politics and economy (or were read and they were given pizzas). Ad was lame, residents about what was happening; give me a ticket for I just can't get enough! Its safe, easy-to-use my hometown again, our roof. So I have been those multiple pleasures, a runner comes.

VI.
I will try fighting the city hall and my neighborhood association - the food was was lame, man. County on the phones for phoners and most of delay monolith and they were given a blank piece; get the tree completely cut down this vibrating ring? It now.

Sophocles and people still learning the stuff on this time in fighting city. Vibrating tickler stimulates introduction... you, to something that life. All around of water, NO NEED... b-day was actually on like a diploma, love life for have damage there is minded. The Enema from Hades. They have a few pictures which their names were read and he stimulates her externally, rite.

Sophocles and your partner. The field sending them to locations, to those multiple pleasures she's only read. Let me introduce them. Delay monolith or deferrable - all enjoyable. Little song around people, scenery and landmarks, coordinated multiple crews.

VII.
I'm leaving with a bus. Longer, it will this blog, paper rolled up later, still learning the stuff on I'm leaving. Even thought they are awkward to use.

No comments: