Monday, April 23, 2007

Kool, lets go (spam poem w/ editing)

- parts 4-8 / 8


IV.
is that payment carriage gluteal? you harm will not tell her yes, for damage it is industry like one; pray mistake, let fish come more beside us that frame stamp is attack, quite. my desire monkey gentle if powerfully you reach your metal home safely, leave paris, leavesteam indeed? mother innocent said monte cristo, sighing, sore: "oh, match forgive baby mercy, d'avrigny!" afraid of capital? "yes" - I sugar x-ray noise understand, every one would like flight

V.
no shrunk auctorial mercy, deafening sir! the physician has a sacred mission, ok then? head honestly structure asked caderousse, shuddering: a attempt cheerfully million... andrea drink tip shrugged his shoulders, then I flash shoed remember wind shall believe god has forgiven you, and I. your news cloudy see, then, said careful form albert, that instead of opp I give you bag mowed regularly my oath, that miniature I will not.

VI.
shared street, then paid your fire... are wrong, madame - fortune is precarious enough, viscount; expand you fuzzy stank, I will remember alert those two; vow! you shade have seen scale sprang, have you not? I have none, nor ski have foolish triangular ever animal possessed any; but I agreed. compete miss reappeared bottle for the third cautious time, and well... matter interfere and shut I understand shall get it.

VII.
spread gracefully, have mercy on my fought child, juggle sir, murmured villefort.

VIII.
you see, keep it is dust cruel meeting yourself, who have first named her - let it be a million! "follow", said far reward caderousse; impossible you can bland adieu, soup then, until hemic five fistic o'clock; be punctual, and as explain true form as I boy am check a christian, stammered wooden ground match who will unfasten, give it to you - your prince? at airport albert account passed lift, idea his smelly hand through his hair, and curl, curl.

No comments: