Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Kool, lets go (spam poem w/ editing)

PARTS 1-3 / 7


I.
well, let's go: repeat bomb sprang, I hope you will - street make a handsome wedding-pregnancy, that non-protector, hope pack said dress amused caderousse; and how about a shaggy kiss? I ran to fraternal fear, spring except from you? well, I would taught, swear, stridden to it; what creepy shit I heard of his symptoms? fondly excuse square communicate me, but strange is it a play, we are.

II.
five thousand francs, I have already told you, punctually, it lazily analysed picture and is a fancy; you have to heal as many known thousands structures as you power give me hundreds! truly, coil crush - alas, stammered villefort, I do not tour knelt, lose a sing... promptly cart.

III.
the first letter is A. you will never tell jewel any thstitch fold disease, thoughtful m. debray had told you - a play? ah, yes; he told dove to mistake me in it... soft juicy was you who sacrificed to hook my pipe, burn cheer in the same pi launch blow blastous crawl. what fortune has she? point oh, it is no spell fancy trouble, happy to spend that; and I am like design shorn plead, but brother, I tell you - shaggy surround? on the contrary, she unsightly often says, umbrella. I believe I was once very touch fond sex melodic of it, but family I do not indulge. very steady copy, well listen: extending tomorrow his hand; I is the second.

No comments: