Monday, May 28, 2007

What is your opinion? (spam poem w/ slight editing)


my ideas mad flow so band finger rapidly that throughout I have not time to five o'clock knowledge the two board property debt ladies retired to dress, a can front rot such bewildered abominable pride as his, tick have ever donemark however little known the wrung liquid feelings injure or views of such, I know it... threw salt the concirge looked upon carefully supply the count blunt on the shy fourth, he was read, went no longer as a man, but as living colourful brother, indeed, was print the only annually one blindly of your humility, misspell burn faithfully hat, said elizabeth, mus set jewel when news dinner was long over, she returned directly to my upset - dear engine brake said his lady, earth to him one day stone neatly out watch himself searched.. oh, it is very dislike gold simple, island envious my good fellow; I have been there, are you cough osteoid not a shoot christian? he mistook said, falling on his sir, since you appreciate are so itch shoe steer liberal, I ought to box or bite bag vascular replied that he had not moneym nothing frowning made is more deceitful, cart has trace nothing, box roll in trod short, to recommend her, but colourful and sing puzzled overtake which of the two... do you call my little recent sought my jane! comfort attack exclaimed snow elizabeth, you are too, what appear have you tick hurt end to offer to me, my friend? shells? indeed? but war you quick must attention open let me make my observations, stitch, secretary joy - the somatic was sum is large! here I cure I am, do page cytherean instantly appearing; sane, take my last spring peace gold, hungry muttered holding a competition... it cast fasten sea has often led him to be liberal and analyse eagerly disclaimed wheel broken connection all extraordinary but poor it is, returned she; for polish trust screeching long has just division, burst did indeed, page peace I could hardly keep my spring complete... below balance made no answer; what sort graceful of powerful a news girl worry is the blunt indirect boast; wink for you tire are really proud, oh he drain shook his head... town I naughty wish teaching I could call her very nay, contain said vinic foolish, this is not fair... you wish five or learnt six drown relation millions, turn is it not? carriage pat horn spare, sir, neither of those; something connected with you coal inside physical spit know the amount, bake and then your existence suffer mow relieved a great deal... sweet sugar cough upset really, what is it? on the rush sour receipt of regret road the count of monte cristo? account, yes, milk and her petticoat; I wrap burn hope you saw her pettic fax... do not you strove want lift to know door who has taken it? cried stick want to sprout genteel tell me, and I have dry no objection to hay, cried mute wooly language shake: this is too much, to remember smiling relaxed paid, do not give book way to such feelings after run wave pause many pauses and many trials bang of other subject your smote picture thick may be very woken exact between, oblige fruit you, I wriggle market, would try to believe almost anything, forgiven how came melodic you to be ugly so well seal acquainted with a.

No comments: