Monday, January 7, 2008

Always hungry for new sausage (cut-up spam poem)

viacom lines - there must be monetary ghosts all over the world
recently-announced & ready with total number of six members

civil-war: a reliable way to succed if you don't own a new car...
& I must confess I'd never felt such a power and pleasure before

these problems have led to a recently-announced pride and they
made a video of it... two shots of succeeding bridges and a horse

& it calls out: "Get out of the car" - you've got to try my life too,
and you get sued together... still looking for something in here?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've just found your blog and am enjoying your spam poems very much!

Ville-Juhani Sutinen said...

Great! This like the most marginal stuff I write along with my poetry books in Finnish, so I don't get much feedback (especially when writing in English at Finland), so it's way propitious to hear some comments...